Do you know the top desirable skills Financial Services are looking for right now?
What about the top skills retail banking insurance and actuarial employers want…..
Even more so, do you know the hottest programming language’s to know in Banking Technology?
Have you ever considered the Resume keywords financial professionals must include – and those they should avoid?
Working in the financial services industry has always required a particular set of skills; such is the responsibility of such a position.
Successful candidates will need excellent communication skills, good general IT abilities, motivation, ambition, business knowledge and extremely high levels of trustworthiness.
However, the sector is changing rapidly in the 21st century and such attributes are often no longer enough to ensure jobseekers land their dream financial roles –
A whole new skillset is necessary to really stand out.
But what are these new skills and how can you make sure you have them to show off to employers?
Our Financial Services Career coaching has been designed to help you
- Identifythe in-demand skill sets within your niche job sector
- Use training to strengthen and diversify your skills to get a better Job
- Find out the strategic skills needed in Financial Services overall
- secure the role you want on from your current position;
- Get noticed on Social media by employers and Recruiters.
We can help you clarify what you need from your career and what skills you should invest in order to move to the next level.
This career coaching is designed to make you marketable in today’s 21stcentury competitive job market.
Our consultants have been working with job seekers just like you. We receive orders from job seekers in the UK, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, US, Russia, South Africa, Japan, Singapore, China, Korea, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Australia, Saudi Arabia and parts of Africa.
We work via Skype, emails and telephone.
Who is this coaching for?
Professionals working in:
Financial digital customer experience, Insurance, Investments, Banking Technology, Accountancy, Payments and Cards, Retail banking, Risk and compliance, Products and services, Consulting, actuarial and their related Risks, Financial Services
Your Career coaching will be tailored to your exact skills set and financial background.
Your personal career coach will inform you of hot courses, trendsand certifications to pursue this 2016/17 and those to avoid.
This career coaching is not a one size fit all service, your coach will analyze your background and give youguidedadvice based on up to-date insight.
Your career coach will arm you with powerful up to date strategies for your next move.
We can help you get focused about your role and your future development.
This is an online, Skype and email coaching package designed to get you your dream job.
Get in touch with us today firstname.lastname@example.org or 441795 871 823
What’s included in your coaching package?
- Pre-coaching career survey and personal assessment.
- Detailed 60-90 minutes Telephone or Skype career coaching and advice session.
- Financial Services Specific career secrets related to today’s market demands.
- Linkedin or Xing secrets and networking advice to get you noticed.
- Up-to-date information on the expectations within your Job Title and Market Industry.
- Evaluation of your current career position.
- A strategic plan to help you get your dream job.
- An outstanding CV or Resume.
- A new optimized LinkedIn or Xing profile tailored to job industry and designed to get you noticed
- Strategic insight and career advice related to your professional and job title
- Materials suited to your specific job industry, designed to give you a head start.
We have done the research so that you don’t have to!
As part of your coaching you would also receive:
- Insights to help you gain the skills financial firms require
- Financial Services industry awareness and top site links
- Financial Services industry News and trends
- Tips on how to use training to strengthen and diversify your skill set
- Tips on how to position your LinkedIn profile for a better Job Search.
- Trends that will shape the future in 2016/2017
- Top keywords to ranked high in Linkedin
- Free and paid online training, certification and training course listing.
- 7 ways to make LinkedIn help you find your next Job
After your Coaching you will:
- Improve your job marketability and job search success.
- Have practical steps to ensure you achieve your objectives.
- Get the right job, in the right company!
- Have fresh ideas in order to stay ahead of the job market.
- Place your order securely online.
- A personal consultant will confirm your order
- An experienced charity career coach would contact you via email.
- Your personal program will begin through Skype, telephone and emails
Alternatively you can email us today email@example.com or ring us 441795 871 823 a consultant would be happy to explain this service to you.
Why order our Career Coaching Service?
In the world of Career Coaching, there are lots of options and coaches to choose from, so why order from us?
We think of you.
When we created this career coaching service we had our recruitment experience and your career progression concerns in mind, so we created a line of Job industry coaching solution to help you evaluate your next career move and get a dream Job with minimum stress in the process.
We have a new Career Coaching experience for you.
We guide you with insight from your Job Industry so you are not led with old irrelevant general career advice. How we coach an IT professional to get a dream job is 100% different to how a Retail professional would be coached. Coaching must be Job Sector tailored.
Whether you are at a cross road in your career, are stuck in a current post, or are just seeking a promotion with a higher salary, our coaching will help you inject fresh life back into your career.
Our service is around your changing Industry demands; we are skilled to place you on a definite path of career development. This programme is destined to set you miles apart from the competition.
With our Job Sector experience, research and expertise we will help you to define your career and realign your focus on what matters to you!
Our coaches’ works with ambitious professionals, just like you, to overcome their career hurdles.
We offer a professional, practical, carefully structured confidential service. We can work with you no matters were you are in the world to make sure your specific needs are fully covered.
A few more reasons to order from us............
- We get results! - Many customers simply can’t believe it; our ability to get you noticed and help you secure a dream role has been proven time and time again – read a selection of our testimonials.
- We deliver a High-Quality, Affordable Career Coaching Service that has satisfied customers across the US, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- We will teach you how to position yourself on LinkedIn for maximum results
- All our CV / Resumes -Curriculum Vitae are written to target both local and International vacancies.
- With your coaching, you will receive a superb personal customer service.
- No matter where you are in the world, you will receive email, Skype and phone support from your consultant in the daytimes or evenings.
- We will help you evaluate your next career move and also where your career would lead you in in the next 5-10 years.
- We know your Job industry very well, from the latest top qualifications/courses, to the transferable skills, the growing start-ups and even Job responsibilities, as recruiters we have got you covered.
- Our service fits around you. It's your career, after all.
- Your career coach will determine your skills gap and game plan to obtain a promotion or a new Role.
- Our Coaching Consultants have spent years in the Recruitment Industry themselves.
- We know what employers are looking for.
- We know what works and what doesn't.
- Our coaching is tailored to both local and international Job opportunities.
- We are a part of (J-First Recruitment Ltd) an established UK Company.
- No other CV / Resume Company can rival our talent and direct recruitment experience.
- Our consultants have processed thousands of Job applications, CVs and Resumes, and we have worked with professionals from different countries including: UK, America, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, China, India, South Africa, Poland, Kenya, and Pakistan, just to mention a few countries.
- We are 100% up-to-date with the competitive job market.
Career coaching pre-order FAQ's:
Q. What do I get when I place an order?
A. A confirmation of order receipt and email. This would be followed by an initially email introduction, followed by your telephone or Skype consultation at a convenient time suited to you. Afterwards you will start our pre-coaching assessment, this would be followed by detailed coaching related to your target Job expectations and desired salary.
Q. How does the Career Coaching Process Work?
A. Select your appropriate coaching package, place your order securely on this website, within a few minutes you will receive our emails and pre-coaching assessment, after your consultation, we will guide you into a detailed plan and start working with you.
Q. Once I place an order to start my online career coaching when can I start?
A. You can start immediately, there is no delay from our end, however if you want to go through the coaching at a later date, we can schedule this for you as well.
Q. I live far away in another county how will you coach me remotely?
Technology has made it easy for us. All our coaching services are online via Skype, telephone and through our emails and documents. You will receive a detailed rewarding service, irrespective of your location; you can be coached in the comfort of your own home or office. Many of our clients choose Skype as a way to eliminate travel time, cost, stress and energy. Our clients are from over 15 countries.
Q. Can you coach me in line with my exact Career Industry changes and expectation?
A. Yes we can. We have industry insights across IT, Engineering, Digital New Media, Sales, Marketing, Telecoms, Fashion Retail, Financial Services, Banking, Oil and Gas, Building and Construction, Public Sector. As Recruiters we have processed thousands of applications ourselves within most of these industries.
Q. How long does your career coaching take?
A. Approximately 10 hours. This can be done all at once, or within a few days or weeks. Your coaching will be scheduled around a convenient time for you. This would also depend on how quick you respond to our emails and questions.
Q. Would I be working with the same career coach until I am satisfied?
A. Yes, your career coach would be the same person, until your order is complete.